ClariVein is a revolutionary treatment modality for Varicose Veins that is designed to:
- Reduce Discomfort
- Speed Recovery
- Deliver Proven Results
ClariVein is an endovenous ablation technology used to treat Varicose Veins. Varicose Veins are enlarged, protruding veins that cause swelling and pain. Varicose Veins are most common in the leg’s great saphenous vein (GSV) system. If left untreated, they can be the cause of severe pain, fatigue, itchiness, and swelling.
Many vein treatment options are available for Varicose Veins, ClariVein is of the latest technologies to treat Varicose Veins. It is a minimally invasive treatment in which the protruding veins are collapsed through mechanical destruction and a sclerosing agent.
How Is It Performed?
ClariVein Procedure is simple, and FDA approved for the management of superficial venous insufficiency. Firstly, an anesthesiologist gives local anesthesia to numb the affected area. Then, a vascular surgeon injects a very thin catheter into the damaged vein; this catheter can rotate at a 360-degree angle, giving the surgeon full view and access to the swollen vein. Once the catheter has been inserted, the surgeon injects a sclerosing agent which closes the vein and redirects the flow of blood to a healthier vein.
Complete Medical Wellness (CMW) in New York and New Jersey has the most professional and experienced vascular surgeons in NJ. Our vascular surgeons and healthcare professionals will provide you the best diagnosis and treatment option for Varicose Veins. At Complete Medical Wellness (CMW), your health and comfort will be prioritized.
Call us today to receive the finest Varicose Vein treatments.
What is ClariVein?
- ClariVein is a specialty infusion catheter with a rotating wire tip designed for the controlled 360-degree dispersion of physician-specified agents to the targeted treatment area.
- The ClariVein is fully disposable, minimally invasive, and can be efficiently used in an office setting.
Why Choose ClariVein?
- ClariVein is designed with a low profile for ease of entry and patient comfort to facilitate fast return to work and normal activities.
- The ClariVein is designed to only require local anesthetic at the access site based on patient need and physician preference.
What Are the Benefits of ClariVein?
- No large incisions are required for the procedure. The catheter is entered within the affected vein through a small pin-sized entry.
- Instead of general anesthesia, local anesthesia is used.
- It gives minimal discomfort; studies show that ClariVein causes 74% less pain than other minimally invasive treatments.
- Unlike endovenous laser ablation treatments, ClariVein is a non-thermal procedure. This means that it does not use tumescent anesthesia and causes less discomfort.
- It promises a quick recovery time.