Radiofrequency Ablation For Veins
Radiofrequency Ablation is a vein treatment procedure used to treat Varicose Veins, effectively.
Radiofrequency Ablation for Varicose Veins is the most effective treatment modality available for our patients. The benefits of this process are amazing, as is it minimally invasive.
The procedure harnesses the power of radio waves and ultimately improves the appearance of Varicose Veins.
Usually, the procedure only takes 45-60 minutes, and there is little discomfort. This is excellent news, especially for those patients who have a busy schedule. The minimal discomfort and short time of the procedure makes radiofrequency ablation treatment for Varicose Veins convenient.
Who Needs Radiofrequency Ablation For Veins
Patients require Radiofrequency Ablation if they suffer from the following symptoms:
- Bulging veins raised above the skin surface.
- Pain or heavy feeling in legs.
- Cramps or restless feeling in legs.
- Increased pain after being in a standing or sitting position for a long time.
Varicose Veins are generally a great part of a hereditary problem. The unattractive and unpleasing look and feel of Varicose Veins cause great discomfort and highly reduce the aesthetics and appeal of your legs. Radiofrequency ablation for Varicose Veins is by far the best treatment.
Once our specialists conduct a thorough exam of your symptoms, radiofrequency ablation will be prescribed.
How It Is Performed ?
The procedure is executed after necessary preparations. At first, the patient is gently laid down on a bed, and after an ultrasound, the leg which is being treated is injected with a local anesthetic. After a small incision is made, a tiny needle is inserted into the vein, which is to be treated.
The procedure is initiated by our trained specialists through the use of a small catheter. The catheter is then advanced into the objective nerve with the help of a tiny incision. Once the catheter is in the desired position, the procedure further continues by activating the radio frequency heating module attached to the end of the probe. This harnesses the power of radiofrequency energy and the surrounding vessel contracts, forcing the blood to reroute itself into healthier veins. Complete Medical Wellness Center offers authentic diagnosis and treatment of your damaged veins and any vascular diseases.
Patients who went through with radiofrequency ablation treatment for Varicose Veins reported dramatic improvement in their legs. The use of compression stockings is recommended for the best cosmetic results.
Their legs feel great within a few days after the procedure, the success rate of this minimally invasive treatment is high!
The complete disappearance of the Varicose Veins depends on the severity of the disease and the time the patient left them untreated.
Do not wait if you are a patient of Varicose Veins as the problem might be harder to treat if left as is. Complete Medical Wellness Center (CMW) is more than capable of treating its patients with the care they deserve.
In cases with venous insufficiency, radiofrequency ablation for Varicose Veins is performed with the help of state-of-the-art facility and caring hands at Complete Medical Wellness Center, your vein ailments will be healed in no time.
How Long Does Vein Ablation Take to Heal?
- Most of the veins treated eventually become invisible after the procedure, however they may take up to 12 months to completely disappear.
Is Radiofrequency Ablation for Varicose Veins Painful?
- Local anesthesia is administered before the procedure, so there is minimal pain and discomfort.
What Happens to Veins After Ablation?
- Ablation is a procedure for closing the saphenous vein in the leg, which is usually the main superficial vein related with Varicose Veins.
- Ablation causes the veins to close and ultimately turn into scar tissue.
- By handling the saphenous vein, it also helps to regress visible Varicose Veins.
Can You Exercise After Vein Ablation?
- For radiofrequency ablation, exercise is okay as soon as it feels okay to you.
- Your specialist will be able to guide you better in this regard.