Effective Varicose Vein Treatment in Hackensack NJ
What Are Varicose Veins?
Varicose Veins are a painful medical condition that causes painful, dilated, and twisted veins that appear underneath your leg skin as bulges. They are unpleasing and ugly to look at and can cause embarrassment.
How Do Varicose Veins Affect You?
Having varicose veins opens the gate to other unsavory conditions. Varicose veins can bleed spontaneously; they can ulcerate, leading to chronic scars and wounds. Varicose Veins can also cause skin pigmentation and discoloration. Varicose veins can even increase the risk of developing a deep venous thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. In some cases, the Varicose veins themselves become infected, inflamed, and thrombosed.
How Can I Treat Varicose Veins?
In today’s day and age, Varicose veins are easily treated with modern, minimally invasive techniques that Complete Medical Wellness’ specialists specialize in.
The treatment does not usually require an incision bigger than passing in an IV. These new techniques pose low risks and are highly effective.
One click towards healthy legs
Dr. Nirav S Patel, DO
Vascular Vein Surgeon
Dr. Nirav S Patel is a vein vascular surgeon in New York. He is board-certified and Chief of the vascular surgery department at St. John’s Riverside Hospital. With an average of 20+ years’ experience in vein care, general surgery, and vascular surgery. He has handled the most complexed varicose vein, spider veins, and peripheral arterial disease.
Dr. Patel’s goal is to provide the best quality medical treatment for patients suffering from vein vascular conditions. His non-surgical and surgical vascular procedures offer minimal disruption of the veins. He has trained thousands of surgeons in minimally invasive vein vascular treatments and wound healing cases, maintaining vascular health and achieving amazing results.
His knowledge and reputation have earned him to be considered as a professor of surgery in his field. Dr. Patel MD is keen on assisting his patients with diagnosis and treatments for vein varicose.
Education & Training
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Old Westbury, NY August 1998 – June 2002
- Hofstra University, College of Arts and Science, Hempstead, N.Y. August 1994 – May 1998 B.A. in Biology with Honors; Minors: Chemistry and Psychology
- Board Certified in Vascular Surgery
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Certified in Hyperbaric Medicine – 10/11 – to present
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Vascular Surgery Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Program Director: Enrico Ascher MD 2007-2009
- General Surgery Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Affiliate of Weill Medical College of Cornell University June 2002 – June 2007
- Internship Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Affiliate of Weill Medical College of Cornell University June 2002 – 2003
Specialized Surgical Training
- Gastric and Mixed Tumors Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY September 2005 Trained under Dr. Daniel Coit
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY August 2005 Trained under Dr. Leonard N. Girardi
- Trauma Surgery (Chief) Lincoln Medical Center, Bronx, NY July 2005
- Hepatobiliary Surgery Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY April 2005 Trained under Dr. Leslie Blumgart and Dr. Ronald DeMatteo
- Colorectal Surgery Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY March 2005Trained under Dr. Philip Paty and Dr. Jose Guillem
- Breast Surgery Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY November 2004 Trained under Dr. Patrick Borgen and Dr. Kimberly Van Zee
- Burn / ICU Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY March 2004 Trained under Dr. Roger Yurt and Dr. Palmer Bessy
- St. Johns Riverside Hospital – Chief – Division of Vascular Surgery – May 2015.Medical Director for Center of Vascular Disease and Wound Healing
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center – Vascular Surgery Attending – 2009 to present.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine – Preceptor To medical students. – 2013 to present
- Society of Vascular Surgery – 2008 to Present
- American Osteopathic Association – 1998 to Present
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons – 2002 to Present
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society – 2005 to Present
Proud Members Of
Why Choose Us?
We are a medical group with world class Board-Certified Vein Vascular Surgeons. Our medical care team will support you until your full recovery with education, compassion, and understanding throughout your vein treatments. Our staff will work closely with your other healthcare providers to develop the best course of treatment matching your needs.
“Innovative minimally invasive treatments are available to our patients. Our goal is to help our patients treat their Varicose and Vein conditions, increase their ability to function in their daily lives, and improve their quality of life.”
What Patients Say About Us
The process was super smooth. I made an appointment for a consultation, and I qualified for the vein surgery treatment. It was painless. I was in and out in 1 hour. Thanks, Complete Medical Wellness.
I had very painful varicose veins in my left leg for about six years. They recommended an ablation of the varicose veins. I was extremely pleased with the results. No more pain when I sit, stand or walk. The staff was very accommodating. They made sure I understood everything since the first consultation.