DR. HYON-HO CHOI, D.P.M
FOOT & ANKLE SURGEON
Dr. Hyon-Ho Choi, D.P.M is a fellowship-trained exceptional physician and doctor of podiatric medicine in New Jersey. As a highly qualified and board-certified foot & ankle surgeon, he has many years of valuable experience working with podiatric and adult patients under his supervision.
Dr. Choi has published many reputable and informative medical journals and research papers during his career, most notably during his time at the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. With an excellent educational background, Dr. Choi has contributed a lot in medicine during his time at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia. He graduated from Surgery Heavy Residency Program as a Chief Resident and overlooked 14 other residents. Dr. Choi used his exceptional knowledge in serving the Hoboken University Medical Center as a Reconstructive Rear Foot & Ankle Surgeon. These initiatives led to his affiliation with Hoboken Hospital, Christ Hospital, and Englewood Hospital.
As a certified surgeon, Dr. Hyon-Ho Choi is involved in various podiatric surgical emergencies while still actively engaged in patient management and care. His main objective is to deliver the most reliable, effective, and high-quality podiatric treatment options to his patients.
Education & Training
Education & Training
- 2018-2019: Chief Resident – Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ.
- 2016 – 2019: Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery – Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken, NJ.
- 2012 – 2016: Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine – Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2010 – 2012: Biology Major – Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2018: Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy – American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – Rosemont, IL.
- 2018: Orthofix Extremity Fixation Course – Combined Internal & External Fixation for Extremity Trauma – Lewisville, TX.
- 2017: Comprehensive Internal Fixation/Reconstructive of the Foot and Ankle – American Association of Foot and Ankle Osteosynthesis – Dallas, TX.
- 2017: Effective Communication in Healthcare Interpreter Training Program for Bilingual Staff – Research and Education Trust of NJ – Jersey City, NJ.
- Affiliated with Hoboken Hospital, Christ Hospital, and Englewood Hospital.
- 2019 – 2021: Podiatric Physician – Advanced Foot and Ankle Care I, LLC. Ridgefield, NJ.
- 2013: Temple University School of Medicine – Philadelphia, PA.
- Repair of Only Anterior Talofibular Ligament Resulted in Similar Outcomes to Those of Repair of Both Anterior Talofibular and Calcaneofibular Ligaments – Scientific Literature Review American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (2018)
- 2014: Wolfe Gartha Scholarship, Foot and Ankle Scholarship.
- 2013: First-year Merit Scholarship, Podiatric Merit Scholarship.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – Present
- American Podiatric Medical Association – Present
Request an appointment
Most treatments covered by all major medical insurances, including Medicare First name
When you connect with our representative, they will collect and verify your insurance to make sure you are covered. Our representative will schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
One Click Towards Healthy Life