Dr. J Adrian Wright is an exceptional physician and researcher. He is a compassionate and caring person at heart. He has many years of valuable experience working with pediatric patients, however, he currently accepts both pediatric and adult patients under his care.
Dr. J Adrian Wright has published many reputable medical journals and research papers during his career, most notably during his time at the University of Oxford the authored two papers: one detailing the nuances in the non-monotonic linearity of science, and the second addressing the effects of molecular clock theory on modern concepts of stratocladistics.
Dr. J Adrian Wright has contributed a lot in the field of medicine during his time at Harvard as he became more involved with quality matric studies and rapid improvement events at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. During this time, he served on the roster review team to pioneer many parts of the process that led to the development of control measures in the Epic system of Reporting Work Bench. These initiatives lead to the publication of his thesis, and book, on the roster review as an efficacious means of chronic disease management care.
Dr. Wright, although involved in various research initiatives, is still actively engaged in the management and care of his patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science from Lynchburg College.
- Awarded the Vanauken Fellowship Award in 2006.
- Masters in Science in Molecular Biology from Harvard University.
- Received American Medical Writers’ Association Award for his work.
- Completed his internship and residency at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York.
- Editor-in-Chief of PMR and committee member of the Harvard Book Award Scholarship Committee.
- Holds the only FDA approved pediatric CT imaging in the northeast.