Dr. Farkas is an exceptional Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in NJ. He specializes in facial rejuvenation and breast and body contouring. He has many years of experience in his field. He is highly sought after because of his compassionate nature and excellence in his work. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is one of the top plastic surgeons in NJ.
Dr. Farkas was trained at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, the premier plastic surgery program in the country in all facets of plastic and reconstructive surgery, with a very strong focus on cosmetic surgery with particular attention to facial rejuvenation (face/neck lifts, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, non-invasive techniques) and breast and body contouring (breast augmentation, mastopexy, liposuction, abdominoplasty, breast reconstruction).
- Saint Georges University School of Medicine – Medical School
- Maimonides Medical Center – Internship
- University of Texas South Western – Residency
- Maimonides Medical Center – Residency
- University of Texas South Western – Fellowship
- Plastic Surgery – American Board of Plastic Surgery