ClariVein Vein Treatment
Varicose Veins is a condition that creates displeasing and painful clusters on legs. ClariVein is a revolutionary vein treatment. Restore your Health today at Complete Medical Wellness (CMW).
What is ClariVein?
ClariVein is an endovenous ablation technology used to treat Varicose Veins. Varicose Veins are enlarged, protruding veins which cause swelling and pain. Varicose Veins are most common in the leg’s great saphenous vein (GSV) system. If left untreated, they can be the cause of severe pain, fatigue, itchiness, and swelling.
Many vein treatment options are available for Varicose Veins, ClariVein is of the latest technologies to treat Varicose veins. It is a minimally invasive treatment in which the protruding veins are collapsed through mechanical destruction and a sclerosing agent.
What ClariVein Treats?
A wide range of Varicose veins are treated with Varithena; these include:
- Trunk varicose veins
- Reticular varicose veins
- Telangiectasia varicose veins commonly called spider veins
How ClariVein Works?
ClariVein Procedure is simple, and FDA approved for the management of superficial venous insufficiency. Firstly, an anesthesiologist gives local anesthesia to numb the affected area. Then, a vascular surgeon injects a very thin catheter into the damaged vein; this catheter can rotate at a 360-degree angle, giving the surgeon full view and access to the swollen vein. Once the catheter has been inserted, the surgeon inserts a sclerosing agent which closes the vein and redirects the flow of blood to a healthier vein.
What are the Benefits of ClariVein?
ClariVein has the following advantages over other endovenous treatments for Varicose Veins:
- No large incisions are necessary for this procedure. The catheter is entered into the affected vein through a pin-sized entry
- Local anesthesia is given instead of general anesthesia
- It gives minimal discomfort; studies show that ClariVein causes 74% less pain than other minimally invasive treatments
- Unlike endovenous laser ablation treatments, ClariVein is a non-thermal procedure. This means that it does not use tumescent anesthesia and causes less discomfort.
- It promises a quick recovery time
Clarivein Treatment in NJ
Complete Medical Wellness (CMW) in New York and New Jersey has the most professional and experienced vascular surgeons in NJ. Our vascular surgeons and healthcare professionals will provide you the best diagnosis and treatment option for Varicose veins. At Complete Medical Wellness (CMW), your health and comfort will be prioritized.
Call us today to receive the finest vein treatments for any of your Vein Vascular problems.