Varithena Vein Treatment
Varicose Veins is a condition that creates displeasing and painful clusters on legs. Varithena is an excellent vein treatment. Restore your Health.
What is Varithena?
Varithena, also known as polidocanol injectable foam is a sclerosing agent used to treat Varicose Veins. Varithena is a simple, non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment for Varicosed and Spider veins, especially in the leg’s GSV system.
It is an innovative treatment in which a sclerosing agent is injected into the damaged veins to collapse them. Once the damaged veins collapse, blood is automatically rerouted to healthy veins. The Varithena foam disperses after it comes into contact with healthy blood.
Who Needs Varithena Vein Treatment?
Patients who are suffering from the following conditions may benefit from Varithena:
- Trunk varicose veins
- Reticular varicose veins
- Telangiectasia varicose veins commonly called spider veins
How Does Varithena Treatment Work?
- The treatment of Varicose Veins through Varithena is a simple procedure. A vascular surgeon injects Varithena into the damaged vein. The polidocanol foam fills the vein; causing the damaged vein to collapse. Both walls of the vein stick to each other and the vein is closed off.
- The body automatically redirects blood to a neighboring healthy vein. The flow of the blood is not disturbed at all.
- The foam disperses by itself as it comes into contact with healthier blood.
- The collapsed vein withers away on its own and disappears after some time.
- The vascular surgeon performs this procedure for each section of the Varicose vein. Commonly one session is enough to treat a case of Varicose vein, however, multiple sessions may be required depending on the severity of the disease.
Varithena Vein Treatment in New Jersey
Are you afraid of getting surgery for Varicose Veins? If yes then you can choose Varithena from Complete Medical Wellness Centre in New Jersey. It is a non-invasive and is performed as an outpatient procedure. You are free to leave the medical facility a few hours after the procedure! It is completely safe and gives excellent results.
Complete Medical Wellness (CMW) is a multidisciplinary medical facility in New Jersey. Our Vein Vascular department has an expert panel of vascular surgeons, the best in New Jersey. Our Vascular surgeons are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of all vascular diseases including Varicose veins.
Our experts will perform reliable Varithena procedure. You won’t need to worry about painful, swollen Varicose Veins again!
Call us now to schedule an appointment with top-notch vein vascular surgeons in NJ and get your healthy-looking legs back!